Trend Micro released Apex One (Mac) Hotfix on October 14, 2019 to support Mac OS 10.15 Catalina.
We recommend to install or upgrade to the compatible Apex One (Mac) Agent first before proceeding to upgrade your Mac OS to 10.15 Catalina. Refer to the steps below:
- Access the Apex One console then go to Plug-ins tab.
- Click the Download button for Apex One (Mac) to upgrade to version 3.5.2141.
- Click Manage Program then go to Updates > Server. Make sure Apex One (Mac) Security Agent version is 3.5.2089.
The Agent version will be updated automatically if it’s allowed to perform a program upgrade during the next scheduled update. This setting is available on the Apex One (Mac) console, when you go to Agent > Agent Management > Settings > Update Setting, uncheck Agents can update components but not upgrade the agent program or install hot fixes.
- macOS 10.15 Catalina is supported on Apex One (Mac) Server build 3.5.2141 and above.
- Apex One as a Service applied the macOS 10.15 hotfix during the September maintenance window.
- Security agents running on macOS 10.15 endpoint will not function properly before applying the hotfix. The hotfix should be applied before upgrading to macOS 10.15
- If the endpoint has already been upgraded to macOS 10.15, Apex One (Mac) Security Agent will need to be reinstalled after applying the hotfix.
For support assistance, please contact Trend Micro Technical Support.