Know the important reminders prior to communicating with a Trend Micro technical support representative.
Here are the pointers to consider:
- Make sure your product and version is still supported. Check the list of supported Trend Micro products. If your product is not listed, it is recommended to upgrade to the latest version of your product for continuous protection and support service.
- Visit the landing page of your product to see the common inquiries and their corresponding solutions. You may refer to the complete list of product pages.
- Search for knowledgebase articles to resolve your issue. You can look for the exact error messages and apply the appropriate procedure.
- For a problem regarding a suspected virus, check the Virus and Threat Help page. This page offers the following:
- Articles to prevent, detect, remove, and fix threat-related issues
- Malware protection best practices
- Free tools to troubleshoot malware
- Threat Encyclopedia
- Updates on the latest threats
- Collect the necessary information that will help the support representative to analyze your issue. You may use the Case Diagnostic Tool.