IWSaaS 3.0 UP2 - IWSaaS 3.0 Hybrid (On-premise deployment) is now available in AWS Europe (London) Data Center.
Here are the major features of IWSaaS 3.0 UP2:
- Support for Importing/Exporting Custom Category/Approved URLs/Blocked URLs/IP Address Objects
- Support for IP Address Objects
- Inclusion of Trend Micro Predictive Machine Learning
- On-premise Bandwidth Control
- One new dashboard widget
- Certificate Management
- Full Kerberos Support for On-premises
With IWSaaS 3.0 Hybrid now available, you can download an on-premise installation image by doing the following:
- Go to IWSaaS 3.0 Hybrid Admin Portal > Gateway.
- Click Add On-Premise Gateway, a pop- up window appears.
- Click Download the installation package.
Upon successful installation, an on-premise gateway must be registered to the IWSaaS cloud through the management console to work properly. Then administrators can manage the gateway and deliver configured policies to it. For more information, refer to IWSaaS 3.0 OLH
For further support assistance, contact Trend Micro Technical Support