Know what are the necessary operations to be able to quickly implement IWSaaS.
Here is the summary of operations needed to implement IWSaaS:
- Choose how to manage traffic.
Forward traffic from your organization to IWSaaS using either port forwarding, proxy PAC, or proxy chaining.
- Create a Customer Licensing Portal (CLP) account. You need a CLP account in order to log in to IWSaaS.
- Create accounts for all users who will use IWSaaS.
Adding a new user requires basic login information, as well as group and department affiliation.
- Control traffic with policies for different user groups.
Security and access policies can be customized for different needs, such as handling potential malicious code, viewing certain categories of web content, or preventing consumption of excessive bandwidth.
- Run reports based on network activities.
Reports are generated from log information in the database.
- Test the configuration.
To test connectivity, set up the end-user account, specify the forwarding method and then connect to IWSaaS.