The Apex One (Mac) agent is unable to start the protection on a Mac upgraded to macOS Catalina v10.15 or higher.
To resolve the issue, do the following steps:
- Download the server.ini from the tmcm server using the URL below:
- Open the SERVER.INI file using a text editor, and verify 3.5.2141 version or higher exists.
- On the OSCE Server, backup and delete the contents of the AU_Cache folder in the following location:
- Perform another manual update on the OSCE Server.
- After update is complete, see if the 3.5.2141 version or higher now shows in the Plug-ins tab for upgrade.