Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS) 10.0 has been released and is now available on Trend Micro Download Center.
This patch includes the following:
- Issue 1: The OpenSSL version WFBS 10.0 Service Pack 1 requires an upgrade.
Solution 1: This patch upgrades OpenSSL version used by Apache(TM).
- Issue 2: The "Sharing Services" category on the blocking page does not match the corresponding category on the URL Filtering policy.
Solution 2: This patch ensures that both categories match.
- Issue 3: A compatibility issue may prevent Mimecast from working normally on agent computers.
Solution 3: This patch resolves the compatibility issue.
- Issue 4: A protected computer may restart repeatedly after the second or third scheduled scan.
Solution 4: This patch resolves this issue.
- Issue 5: Some agents appear offline and remain in updating because "w3wp.exe" stops unexpectedly.
Solution 5: This patch resolves this issue.
- Issue 6: Some protected computers may stop responding.
Solution 6: This patch prevents this issue.
AutoUpdate Feature Note
For WFBS 10.0 Auto-Update feature, patch will become available as early as one week after it is released on Trend Micro Download Center.
Trend Micro recommends that you install this Patch only on computers protected by WFBS 10.0 with Service Pack 1.
For support assistance, contact Trend Micro Technical Support.