Trend Micro will be performing a Scheduled Maintenance on Worry-Free Business Security Services (WFBS-SVC) to migrate the datacenter to Amazon Web Service (AWS) during the following time period:
Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Date and Time (UTC) Los Angeles Berlin Tokyo 2020/06/06, Sat 04:00 Fri 21:00 Sat 06:00 Sat 13:00
- Maintenance Type: Service Upgrade
Impact on Service and Security Agent
There will be four (4) hour downtime during the maintenance period and customers/partners will encounter the following:
- WFBS-SVC management console will not be accessible during this time.
- Users who are already logged in to the console will be logged out when they hit refresh or click on any tabs from the console and will be redirected to the maintenance page.
- Security Agents connection status will become offline during this maintenance period but will be back online after the migration.
For customers who are using firewall in controlling the internet traffic, it is highly recommended to use the domain names in the firewall whitelisting for the security agents and local proxy servers to connect to WFBS-SVC servers. Otherwise, reconfiguration will be required if the whitelisting uses an IP address instead of domain names.Using an IP address for whitelisting is not recommended as the IP addresses of domains can change over time.
- Refer to the following article Worry-Free Business Security Services (WFBS-SVC) Official Components URL list for the different URLs used by WFBS-SVC which can be used as a reference in whitelisting from firewall or proxy server.
We appreciate your patience as we conduct this scheduled maintenance to enhance our service. We will endeavor to minimize any impact to you during this process.
If you have any questions or concerns, contact Technical Support directly or your assigned Customer Service Manager.