Trend Micro will be performing a scheduled maintenance on Trend Micro Product Licensing Service (PLS) for Amazon Web Service (AWS) Availability Zone (AZ) failover on the production environment during the following time period:
- Start Date/Time: May 30, 2020 09:00
- End Date/Time: May 30, 2020 12:00
- Time zone: [+08:00] Manila / Taipei Time
Maintenance Type: Systems Update
Customer and Service Impact:
SSO will have a two-minute downtime twice during the maintenance period:
- During SSO downtime, users will encounter a gateway timeout error which means that they will not be to login to Customer Licensing Portal (CLP), Licensing Management Portal (LMP) and SaaS consoles (i.e., WFBS-SVC).
- Users who are already logged in to these portals/consoles prior to the downtime can continue to use the system without any impact.
We appreciate your patience as we conduct this scheduled maintenance to enhance our service. We will endeavor to minimize any impact to you during this process.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Technical Support or your assigned Customer Service Manager.