This article provides information about XDR notification and onboarding.
Who will get XDR notification?
- Apex One SaaS customers with valid (Trial or Paid) EDR licenses
- EDR license: XDR Addon: Apex One as a Service (Previous name: Apex One as a Service: Endpoint Sensor)
- SaaS only, no Hybrid
- Available regions (official announcement):
- Americas: 26 June 2020
- Europe: 15 July 2020
- AMEA: ETA (1 August 2020)
Where will the notification appear in Apex One SaaS?
When customers click the button of the notification bar, it will redirect them to the XDR landing page in a new tab. The notification bar will appear as shown below, promoting customers to the XDR console:
How to proceed with the on-boarding process?
- Click [Open Console] to redirect to the XDR Onboarding Portal.
- Users can easily log into the XDR portal by SSO if they log in via Apex Central with a CLP account.
- Once users log into XDR, the XDR portal will help connect Apex One SaaS automatically.
- Users can check the product connection status from the XDR portal > Administration > Product Connector.
To begin receiving the required activity data from Trend Micro Apex One as a Service, Endpoint Sensor must be enabled on connected Security Agents.
If Endpoint Sensor was not be enabled and deployed before:
- On the Apex Central as a Service console, open Apex One Security Agent policy.
- Locate and expand the Endpoint Sensor policy section.
- Select "Enable Endpoint Sensor".
- Click Deploy.
- Kindly check Supported Trend Micro Product Integration for more detailed information.