TXOne EdgeIPS firmware version IPS_G02_1.1.7 has officially been released and the package is now available on Trend Micro's Download Center.
The following are some of the new features, enhancements and bug fixes in this version:
- Active Query supported in Visibility Page > Asset View.
- IPS Profile (Rule Editing) supported in Object Profiles > IPS Profiles.
New OT protocols and options are supported in Object Profiles > Protocol filter Profiles.
- Basic Settings: SECS/ GEM and IEC61850-MMS
- Advanced Settings: CIP, Siemens S7Comm, Siemens S7COMM Plus, SLMP, MELSOFT and TOYOPUC.
- Support “Drop Malformed” for strictly packet format checking.
- Extended maximum instances of OT protocol profile from 16 to 32.
- New Action “Protocol Filter Profile Selection” and “IPS profile” add in Security > Policy Enhancement > Advanced Filter.
- Support up to 5 VLAN ID in Policy Enhancement Rule.
- The maximum Policy Enhancement Rule number increases from 64 to 512.
- The new design of web console.
- OT protocol monitoring available in offline mode.
- The maximum capacity concurrent session increases from 10000 to 30000.
- Firmware downgrade feature supported.
- LEFF log format supported.
- The new log information field supported.
- The configuration interface of data and time is optimized in Administration > System Time.
- [TXN-1763] After IPS connected to ODC, CPU utilization spikes.
- [TXN-1769] Asset_store has fd leakage.
For details of the new features, enhancements and bug fixes, refer to the TXOne Release Note.