Trend Micro has received reports about performance and access issues after the January 2021 maintenance.
The following issues were reported:
- Abnormal server or product console behavior due to insufficient disk space
- This issue is caused by an unexpected number of logs generated by an internal module.
- Trend Micro will perform an urgent maintenance on Jan 29, 2021 (08:00 GMT+0) to resolve this issue.
- Downtime is expected to be around 10 minutes to reboot the Apex One™ as a Service provisions.
- All endpoints with Apex One and Apex One (Mac) Security Agent installed are still protected during the maintenance period.
- No modules will be deployed to Security agents.
- Unable to log in to the product console when performing Single Sign On (SSO) from the Customer Licensing Portal (CLP)
- Error message: An internal error has occurred. Try accessing the console again.
- This Issue has been reported to occur only when accessing Apex One as a Service from CLP via SSO. As a workaround, users can perform direct access to the product console to avoid this issue.
- This issue is still under investigation.
For support assistance, please contact Trend Micro Technical Support.