To resolve the issue:
- Check and verify that the customer mapping of the problematic endpoints is correct.
If mapped incorrectly, go to the [Trend Micro Customer] tab > select the problematic customer > click Disconnect Client from Trend Micro Account.
- Log on to the WFBSS console.
- Verify if the problematic endpoints actually exist on the matched WFBSS console device list and that their status is ONLINE.
- On the Remote Manager side, check as well if the problematic Endpoint is ONLINE.
- Reload the following Trend Micro Worry Free plugins from the Plugin Manager:
- Advanced > Reload Plugins > Reload DBAgent Plugins
- Advanced > Reload Plugins > Update Remote Agent Plugins
- Advanced > Reload Plugins > Reload Control Center Plugins
- Reload "Automate CC (Control Center) : close Automate CC program (LTClient.exe)" and restart again to finish the whole reload process.
- Log in to Connectwise Database.
- Check and verify that all eight (8) plugin_wfbss_* tables exist.
If all the above details have been configured and set up correctly but the issue still persists, kindly collect CWA debug logs for further investigation:
- Log in to the TMRM console.
- Go to Administration > Download Diagnostic Tools.
- Download the Connectwise Automate tool and then move it to the Automate server machine.
- Extract CWA_Diagnostic_Tool.zip and then open the Samples folder.
- Open "How to used diagnostic.docx" to know how the debug tool works.
- Provide CWA Diagnostic Logs to Trend Micro Technical Support for further analysis.