You experience the following error when synchronizing the Suspicious Object List even when DDaN is set up and Apex Central is integrated:
Unable to synchronize with the Suspicious Object Lists. Please contact Trend Micro Technical Support. Verify Apex Central status and try again. If the problem persists, contact technical support. (Error: 104)
To resolve the issue, confirm or re-check the Dynamic Compression setting in the IIS Manager.
The Dynamic Compression option is a bottom-up design, which means that any website under IIS can enable it regardless of the IIS general setting. Therefore, it is needed to disable dynamic content compression inside the WebApp entity under IIS manager.
To check the option in the Apex Central server:
- Open IIS Manager and look for the tree in the left panel.
- Click and expand Sites.
- Click and expand Default Web Site or Virtual Site.
- Click WebApp and show the configuration window in the main panel.
- Look for "Compression" in the IIS section and double-click Open.
- Un-check the "Enable dynamic content compression" option.
This should be able to disable the dynamic compression for the site (Apex Central).
- Click Apply in the right Action panel to disable the dynamic compression immediately.
- Test the SO List sync in Apex One.