Know how to configure the necessary exceptions in Apex One Vulnerability Protection.
- Log in to Apex Central.
- Go to Policies > Policy Resources > Intrusion Prevention Rules.
- Click Configure Exceptions.
- Input the IP address and add a Description of the machine to be excluded from Vulnerability Protection scanning.
- Click Add + if there are additional entries to be excluded. Maximum number of entries would be 32 IP addresses.
- Click Save. A prompt should appear below the table that changes have been successfully made.
- Go to Policies > Policy Management.
- Select the associated policy.
- Go to the Vulnerability Protection column and ensure that it is enabled.
- Scroll down and click Deploy.
Below are some notes:
- Apex One as a Service users should receive this feature in March 2021 Maintenance Schedule. Maintenance schedule should be available by checking the bell icon:
- ETA for Apex One On-Premise is June 2021.