This article provides the steps on how to rollback InterScan Messaging Security Virtual Appliance (IMSVA) to its previous build through the management console or via the command line.
To rollback to the previous IMSVA build version:
Via the IMSVA Management Console
- Log on to the IMSVA management console.
- Go to Administration > Updates > System & Applications.
- Under Host Name, click the name of the device you want to view. A summary screen appears showing the updates and related log information.
- To remove an update, click Rollback.
Via the Command Line
- Log in as root user.
Go to the following folder:
- Go into the folder of the version which you want to rollback.
Run the following command: