Trend Micro Vision One Service Gateway can help reduce network bandwidth in a hybrid network by serving as a proxy between the connected applications and Trend Micro Vision One. A Service Gateway can provide multiple functions for a hybrid environment, such as Smart Protection Services and Threat Intelligence sharing from Trend Micro Vision One.
Download Service Gateway Virtual Appliance
You can download Service Gateway Virtual Appliance from this link if you need to setup a Smart Protection Server.
- File name: service-gateway-126.96.36.19941.ova
- Size: 4,242,466,304 bytes
- SHA-256: 6330431f2df9816a14f5d3f559a08322971f1426ed30aedb98e80bc0674c9de4
Deploy Service Gateway Virtual Appliance
- Create a Trend Micro Vision One account in Customer Licensing Portal (CLP). You may refer to the KB article on Trend Micro Vision One Service New Activation Process Flow, as a guide.
- Alternatively, you may refer to the Complimentary XDR Licenses for Apex One Onboarding Handbook which is a step-by-step illustration of the Apex One XDR onboarding process.
Follow the instructions in Deploying a Service Gateway Virtual Appliance to deploy the Service Gateway Virtual Appliance and register to Trend Micro Vision One.