This article answers the most common questions about TXOne Stellar products.
- Will there be a migration from Trend Micro Safe Lock to TXOne Stellar?
There will be no migration, so everything will have to be fresh from license to deployment.
- Does User-Defined Suspicious Object (UDSO) integrate with Apex Central?
- Does StellarEnforce fulfill IEC 62443 Security Levels for OT?
Yes, StellarEnforce fulfills IEC 62443 Security Levels 1-4.
- Which vendors are supported by StellarProtect ICS Application SafeGuard?
As of this writing the following vendors are supported:
- Baker Hughes
- Epson Robots
- Can StellarProtect ICS Application SafeGuard still protect applications whose vendor is not officially listed?
Yes. You can customize ICS Application SafeGuard to protect an application via the StellarOne web console.
- What is StellarEnforce Intelligent Runtime Learning?
StellarEnforce has Application Lockdown feature which prevents applications not in Approved List from running. However, there are some applications which dynamically generate DLL files, which may be blocked and therefore may potentially cause operational disruption. By using the StellarEnforce Intelligent Runtime Learning feature, we can ensure that these dynamically generated DLL files by an application in Approved List will not be blocked.
- Which cryptographic hash does User Defined Suspicious Object support?
It supports SHA1.
- Does User Defined Suspicious Object support have maximum limit allowed?
Currently, there is no limit for hashes on UDSO. This may cause performance problems so it is suggested to control the amount of UDSO submissions.
- Can I deploy StellarProtect or StellarEnforce on airgapped environment?
Yes, this is possible. You may need to reach out to your Trend Micro contact or Technical Support for assistance.