Make a backup copy of your policy settings.
- On the Apex Central Web console, go to Policies > Policy Management.
- Select the relevant Product(s).
- Check all child and related parent policies and click Export Settings.
Apply fix module.
- Apex One as a Service (fix will be deployed by Trend Micro during May 2021 maintenance).
- Apex Central On-premise (requires Hotfix build 5708 or higher). Please contact Trend Micro Technical Support for this hotfix.
Deploy the affected policies again on the Apex Central web console.
- Click each Child Policy then click Deploy.
- Click the Parent policy and click Deploy. The Deviations of child policies that belong to the parent policy should change from "N/A" to a number value.
- Check Child policy deviations to confirm they are as expected.
For support assistance, please contact Trend Micro Technical Support.