Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS) 10.0 SP1 Patch 2329 has been released and is now available on Trend Micro Download Center.
This release includes the following enhancements :
- Enhancement 1: This Patch enables WFBS to support the Microsoft Windows 10 May 2021 Update
- Enhancement 2: This Patch enables WFBS to check URLs and websites in version 90.0 of the Google Chrome web browser.
- Enhancement 2: This Patch enables the WFBS Agent to automatically align the date format on the Security Agent console with the date configuration of each computer.
This patch resolves the following issues:
- Issue 1: Tool Vulnerability Scanner (TMVS) might stop unexpectedly on the Windows 10 platform.
Solution 1: This patch resolves the issue.
- Issue 2: The Threat Encyclopedia link redirects to the wrong website.
Solution 2: This Patch updates the link to the correct URL.
- Issue 3: The "Restart browser" warning message pops up repeatedly on Security Agents after an update.
Solution 3: This patch resolves the issue.
- Issue 4: The "xpupg.exe" process may stop unexpectedly while the Security Agent restarts or applies updates.
Solution 4: This patch resolves the issue.
- Issue 5: The Web Reputation rating server is configured in English.
Solution 5: This Patch ensures that the Web Reputation rating server language setting is localized.
- Issue 6: The "Virus Pattern" information does not display on the Security Server console in Conventional Scan mode.
Solution 6: This Patch ensures that the "Virus Pattern" information appears on the Security Server console.
- Issue 7: An issue may prevent Security Agents from retrieving the latest virus definitions.
Solution 7: This Patch resolves the issue to ensure that Security Agents retrieves the latest virus definitions.
- Issue 8: When users view the device list and sort the items on the list, the sorting order reverts to default on the next page.
Solution 8: This Patch helps ensure that the sorting order is preserved on each page of the list.
- Issue 9: A performance issue occurs on protected computers because the event throttling setting is missing.
Solution 9: This Patch reinstates the event throttling setting to prevent the performance issue.
AutoUpdate Feature Note
For WFBS 10.0 Auto-Update feature, patch will become available as early as one week after it is released on Trend Micro Download Center.
Trend Micro recommends that you install this Patch only on computers protected by WFBS 10.0 with Service Pack 1.
For support assistance, contact Trend Micro Technical Support.