This article describes how to perform a Standalone SPS migration to Trend Micro Active Update Service for Apex One.
To migrate, manually input the global smart scan server:
- Go to Administration > Smart Protection > Smart Protection Sources.
- Click Standard Smart Protection Server List > Add Smart Protection Server Address.
- Click Send and Notify Agents.
For Web Reputation:
- If "Send Queries to Smart Protection Sources" is ticked by default, then the agent will query iSPS and then send the query to iSPS.
- If the iSPS is unavailable, then the agent will send the query to the global SPS.
Untick "Send Queries to Smart Protection Sources", so that the agents can query directly to the cloud as ISPS is not being used.