Trend Micro Portable Security 3 Patch 5 (3.0.5040) is now released.
- Support for Windows 10 21H1
- Full screen is now available for the Management Program.
- The Command Line Interface (CLI) can now be used to install or uninstall the Scanning Tool Agent or pre-configure its settings.
- Ensured Rescue Disk can save the scanning log correctly even when there is no basic information (ex. product_uuid or serial number) for the motherboard
- Fixed issue with Rescue Disk scan results where the number of scanned files doesn't save correctly while the scan action "confirm before quarantines starts" is enabled
- Fixed issue where Rescue Disk does not show the message to remove the TMPS device correctly after finishing a scan
- Fixed a display issue causing the Scan Engine Version to not display correctly in the Scan Log