Trend Micro will be performing a scheduled maintenance on TMRM for AWS Microservice migration during the following time period:
- Region: United States, Latin America Regions, APEC, Others
Date and Time (UTC+8) Los Angeles Berlin Tokyo 2021/08/21, 18:30 Saturday, 03:30 Saturday, 12:30 Saturday, 19:30
- Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Date and Time (UTC+8) Los Angeles Berlin Tokyo 2021/08/14, 10:00 Friday, 19:00 Saturday, 04:00 Saturday, 11:00
Maintenance Type: Service Upgrade
Impact on Service
There will be a 3-hour service downtime during the maintenance period. Customers/partners will encounter the following:
- The TMRM console will not be accessible during this time including the BP portal for OLR TMRM registration page.
- Users will encounter “Internal Server Error” when they log in to the console.
- Users will not be able to make CSPI calls.
- Data synchronization between TMRM and integrated products will be stopped during this time, including related tasks such as reporting & notification. Services will continue to synchronize data after the maintenance period ensuing no data loss
- TMRM’s RMM (Kaseya, Automate, Datto) and PSA (ConnectWise, AutoTask) function will not work.
- TMCM will not be able to register TMRM service.
Due to DNS cache, FQDN may be resolved inaccurately and users might encounter “Page Not Found” error. It is recommended to flush the DNS record on user's local DNS server to fix the issue
We appreciate your patience as we conduct this scheduled maintenance to enhance our service. We will endeavor to minimize any impact to you during this process.