Trend Micro is currently performing an investigation on this and will be releasing a fix in the Apex One as a Service September Maintenance Schedule.
Customers with the User Justification prompt enabled are recommended to disable this feature first while waiting for their respective maintenance schedule. Here are the steps to disable the setting:
- Log in to Apex One as a Service.
- Navigate to Policies > Policy Management.
- Change the Product to Apex One Data Loss Prevention.
- Select the associated DLP policy.
- Click Apex One DLP on the left hand side.
- Select the associated rule.
- Click the Action tab and untick User Justification.
- Save the setting and deploy the policy.