Scenario 1: Both the Integrity Monitoring and Anti-Malware module are enabled.
- Log in to the manager console and go to Administration > Updates > Security > Pattern Updates.
- Click Check for Updates and Download to initiate a security update.
- Go to the Computers tab and select the target computer.
- From the Computer Properties window, go to Updates and click Download Security Updates.
- Once update is complete, check the Behavioral Monitoring Event Filtering Pattern. You should have 1.2.1265 or above.
- Log in to the target computer and verify that the CPU utilization for ds_am has decreased.
Scenario 2: Only Integrity Monitoring is enabled.
- Contact Trend Micro Support to assist in manually updating the pattern file.