WFBS 10.0 SP1 Patch 2342 has been released and is now available on Trend Micro Download Center. This release resolves the following known issues:
- Issue: After triggering Manual Scan through the Security Agent, the scan does not complete and the progress bar remains at zero percent.
Solution: This patch ensures that Manual Scans can be triggered normally through the Security Agent.
- Issue: A performance issue occurs on protected computers when a non-existent UNC path has been added in the Trusted Program list.
Solution: This patch prevents this performance issue.
- Issue: The following message that displays on the server platform may mislead users.
"Resource Shortage - Remaining disk space on the Security Server is less than the specified percentage."
Solution: This patch updates the message to the following to make it more accurate.
"Resource Shortage - Remaining disk space on some servers is less than %threshold%."
- Issue: The terminal server may stop unexpectedly which can trigger a performance issue on the server computer.
Solution: This patch helps prevent these issues.
- Issue: An issue may cause Adobe Acrobat DC subscriptions to fail.
Solution: This patch resolves this issue.
Download WFBS 10.0 SP1 Patch 2342 Package.
For further information about this patch, refer to the Readme file.
For WFBS 10.0 Auto-Update feature, patch will become available as early as one week after it is released in Trend Micro Download Center.
Trend Micro recommends that you install this Patch only on computers protected by WFBS 10.0 with Service Pack 1.
For support assistance, please contact Trend Micro Technical Support.