Trend Micro Vision One Endpoint will be undergoing an upgrade deployment to apply the latest updates. For the detailed revision history, please refer to Trend Micro Vision One Endpoint Revision History.
Notable changes in this maintenance:
- Trend Micro Vision One Endpoint for Windows
- Support for agent self-protection.
- Bug fixed
- New proxy bypass resolving mechanism
- Invalid proxy format handling
- Bug fixed
- Refactor WMIC API
- Enabling of self-protection to enhance module security
- Enhancement of error message for unsupported response features
- Improved response feature execution by referring online and offline agent status
- Trend Micro Vision One Endpoint for Mac
- Network isolation and restoration capability on MacOS endpoints
Impact during maintenance period:
Newly Registered Endpoints will install the latest build.
Existing Registered Endpoints will be upgraded to the latest build automatically.
- This update takes the ring deployment approach and will be completed gradually as long as the endpoint is online.
- Operation team will monitor the update result before proceeding to the next batch, and debug logs will be collected when failures occur.
- For the deployment of Endpoint Basecamp, refer to About the upgrade for Trend Micro Endpoint Basecamp section of the Endpoint Basecamp KB.
The upgrade will be performed on the following dates:
- For Mac endpoint: September 22, 2021 at 2:00 (GMT+0)
- For Windows endpoint: September 29, 2021 at 2:00 (GMT+0)
For support assistance, please contact Trend Micro Technical Support.