Trend Micro will be performing a Scheduled Maintenance on Worry-Free Business Security Services (WFBS-SVC) to decouple with DAL for mongoDB.
- Region: United States, Latin America Regions, Japan, APEC, Others
Date and Time (UTC) Los Angeles Berlin Tokyo 2021/10/02, 20:00 Sat 5:00 Sat 14:00 Sat 21:00
- Region: Europe, Middle East, Africa
Date and Time (UTC) Los Angeles Berlin Tokyo 2021/10/02, 12:00 Fri 21:30 Sat 06:00 Sat 13:00
Maintenance Type: Systems Update
Impact on Service and Security Agent
There will be four (4) hour downtime during the maintenance period and customers/partners will encounter the following:
- Worry-Free Business Security Services (WFBS-SVC) management console will not be accessible during this time.
- Users who are already logged in to the console will be logged out when they hit refresh or click on any of the tabs from the console and will be redirected to the maintenance page.
- Single Sign-On from Remote Manager (TMRM) to WFBS-SVC will also not be available during the maintenance period.
- Security Agents connection status will become offline during this maintenance period but will be back online after the migration.
- Data synchronization between TMRM and WFBS-SVC will be stopped during this time but related tasks will be kept in queue. Services will continue to synchronize data after the maintenance period. This will also be the same between the PLS (CLP and LMP) and WFBS-SVC.
- TMRM’s RMM and PSA integration functionality will not be impacted since the data is stored in the backend but during the maintenance period, TMRM will not be able to get the latest updates from WFBS-SVC. This means that the RMM and PSA will only respond with the latest data stored.
We appreciate your patience as we conduct this scheduled maintenance to enhance our service. We will endeavor to minimize any impact to you during this process.
For support assistance, contact Trend Micro Technical Support or your assigned Customer Service Manager.