The End User Console (EUC) is a web user interface where you can manage spam mails held in quarantine. This allows you to create a list of approved email senders whose messages will be delivered instead of quarantined.
This article tells you how to create an EUC account and access the Web EUC portal of TMEMS.
To access the Web EUC for the first time:
- Create a new Web EUC Account using either of the following links:
- Open the email that you received that verifies your account was created.
- Click the activation URL link.
- Type the email address that you used when setting up the account.
- Type the password that you selected when creating the account.
- Click Log On.