This article provides the information and details that you can use if you want to move security agents to a different or new Apex One Server.
- Login to the Apex One web console.
- Go to Agents > Agent Management.
- Select agent from the list you want to migrate. (Hold shift to select multiple agents)
- Right-click the selected agent then click Manage Agent Tree > Move Agent.
Click the image to enlarge.If the Manage Agent Tree options are greyed-out or disabled, you may refer to this following article.
- Select Move selected agent(s) to another Apex One server.
- Enter the Apex One Server name or IP address.
Click the image to enlarge.
When migrating to another Apex One server, use the following ports:
For Apex One: Use SSL Port 4343 and HTTP Port 8080 (Some administrator change the default port during server installation, you may check Administration > Settings > Agent Connection to verify the communication ports being used by the new server).
For Apex One as a Service: Use SSL Port 443 and HTTP Port 80.
- Click the Move button.
- Wait for the agents to report to the new Apex One server.
To migrate On-premise OfficeScan XG SP1 or higher to Apex One as a Service refer to this article.