Change the OfficeScan client/agent communication port as part of troubleshooting, or after upgrading or migrating the OfficeScan server.
To change the OfficeScan client/agent communication port:
On the OfficeScan Server
- Stop the OfficeScan Master Service.
- Click Start and select Run.
- Type "services.msc".
- Right-click the OfficeScan Master Service.
- Click Stop.
- Launch Windows Explorer and go to the <Officescan Server Installation Directory>\Trend Micro\OfficeScan\PCCSRV folder.
- Create a backup a copy of ofcscan.ini file.
- Open the ofcscan.ini file using a text editor such as Notepad.
- Under [INI_SERVER_SECTION], note the values of the following:
- Under [INI_CLIENT_SECTION], replace the value of the "Client_LocalServer_Port" with your desired Client communication port number.
- Restart the OfficeScan Master Service.
On the OfficeScan Client/Agent Machine
To change the agent communication port, please use the IPXfer utility by following the instructions found in the following article: Manually transferring or re-establishing communication between OfficeScan/Apex One agents and server using the IPXfer Utility.