- Terminate all malware instances in memory
- Remove malware registry entries
- Remove malware entries from system files
- Scan for and delete all malware copies in all local hard drives
To run the tool using command-line:
- Create a temporary folder
- Download the Sysclean tool and extract it into the folder.
- Download latest virus pattern file (Business or Home Users). Extract the downloaded ZIP pattern file into the created folder.
- Open a command prompt and navigate to the created folder
- Execute the command "sysclean". The following switches can be used:
|/?||Display Help Information|
|/NOGUI||Run without a GUI (Run in Console Mode)|
|/<folder>||The folder that the tool will scan. If unspecified, it will scan all local drives|
|/NC||Disable Automatic Clean|
|/NS||Disable Spyware Scan Mode|
|/FULLSILENT||Disable All Console Outputs, Enable Automatic Clean|