Transfer agents from one TMCM server to another without reinstalling the TMCM agents using the Trend Micro Infrastructure (TMI) Configuration Tool.
For Windows-based TMI-based TMCM agents, they can be transferred using the TMI-TCT Configuration tool.
The list of products applicable for this tool are:
- ServerProtect for Windows / Netware 5.8
- ServerProtect for NetApp filter 5.8
- ServerProtect for EMC 5.8
To transfer agents using the TMI Configuration Tool:
- Download and decompress the attached TMI Configuration Tool (tct10.zip) on any machine.
- Run the RTMICfg.exe file.
- Click Import Server Key. The first two options, Wizard Mode and Advanced Mode, are used to troubleshoot and update TMI settings. If you’re using the Advanced Mode, we suggest that you contact Trend Micro Technical Support for assistance since incorrect modifications may cause communication errors.
- Select the clients that will import the server key. Indicate the IP address or hostname of the target TMCM server. You may also manually enter the path to where the E2EPublic.dat file is stored.
- Enter the Administrator level login and password on the target machines, then click Next.
This tool will update the selected machines with the new public key. View the TCTImportkey.log file (located in the same folder as the tool) to see the list of machines and the import status.