This article shows how to manually uninstall the Enterprise Client Firewall from OSCE clients.
To manually uninstall the ECF from a single OSCE client, do either of the following:
Change the ECF service mode:
- Open the Windows Services console (services.msc).
- Change the Startup type of the OfficeScanNT Firewall service to "Disabled". This change will remove the Firewall tab from the client console.
- Restart the client machine.
Uninstall the CFW driver:
- Right-click My Network Places and click Properties.
- Right-click Local Area Connection and click Properties.
- On the General tab, select Trend Micro Common Firewall Driver and click Uninstall.