The following message displays when loading the Real-Time Scan task in SMID for Windows:
SMDReal missing extension manager in notes.ini please reinstall ScanMail
To resolve the issue:
- Under the Domino executable directory (\Domino), open the notes.ini file.
- Make sure that the "EXTMGR_ADDINS=SMDext" entry exists.
If the entry does not exist, do the following:
- Open the notes.ini file using a text editor such as Notepad.
- Add the "EXTMGR_ADDINS=SMDext" entry.
- Save the changes.
- Run the command “load smdreal” on the Domino console to load ScanMail for Domino.