In ScanMail for Lotus Notes (SMLN) 2.6, all the ScanMail databases were located in the data directory. In SMD 3.0 & 5.0, none of the databases can be found in that directory.
Here are the databases in SMD 3.0:
• SMDapproved.nsf (Approve database) contains messages redirected for approval
• smconf.nsf (Configuration database) contains the ScanMail configuration.
• smency.nsf (Update database) contains antivirus and content security components that ScanMail uses to scan documents and databases.
• smquar.nsf (Quarantine database) contains infected, blocked, encrypted, password-protected, and other designated document or attachment types.
• smvlog.nsf (Log database) contains ScanMail logs that help mail administrators monitor the Domino and ScanMail network.
• smhelp.nsf (Help database) provides information for novice and intermediate administrators who are using ScanMail for Domino 3.0.
• smtime.nsf (Delay database) contains scheduled messages to and from MAIL.BOX. ScanMail uses smtime.nsf to send messages at a specified time. This database enables bandwidth management; for example, postponing delivery of large messages until after normal working hours.
• smmsg.nsf (Message database) contains all messages that ScanMail uses, including error, information, and Domino console messages.
• smftypes.nsf (File Types database) contains the recognized ScanMail and Trend Micro scan engine file types.
All ScanMail databases are located under the SMD directory (c:\lotus\domino\data\smd). For more information, refer to the SMD Administrator's Guide.