- On the Information Server, download and copy the Quarantine.exe file to the folder where ServerProtect is installed. The default location is C:\Program Files\Trend\SProtect.
- Close the management console.
- Double-click the Quarantine.exe file. a login dialog box appears.
- Enter the password to open the management console.
- Click OK. The Quarantine dialog box appears.
The right pane contains the source servers and then left pane, the target servers.
- On the right pane, select the check boxes of the Normal Servers that contain the quarantined files to be moved.
- On the left pane, select the target Normal Server.
- Click Quarantine Now. A confirmation message appears, asking you to confirm your choice.
- Click Yes. The system moves the quarantined files to the selected folder and a message box appears, displaying the number of files that the system successfully moved. It also displays the number of files that failed to be moved.
- Click OK > Exit.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Using the Central Quarantine Tool to move quarantined files in ServerProtect for Microsoft Windows/Novell Netware 5.8
Category:Troubleshoot; Remove a Malware / Virus
Thank you for your feedback!