This article shows how to verify if the installation of the OSCE server is successful.
- Check if the Ofcservice.exe file is located in the\PCCSRV\Web\Service directory.
- Open the command prompt and enter the services.msc command. The OfficeScan Master Service should be running.
- Go to Task Manager > Processes and check if the following OfficeScan processes exist:
- Open the command prompt and enter the regedit command. Make sure that the registry keys for the following path are on the server:
- x86: HKLM\Software\Trend Micro\OfficScan
- x64: HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Trend Micro\OfficScan
- Check the installation logs:
- If the Setup Wizard was used for the installation, check if the ofcmas.log file is in the Windows directory.
- If a silent installation was performed, check the value for ResultCode in the setup.log file. The value "0" indicates that the silent server installation was successfully completed.