Do the following to verify if the installation of the OfficeScan server is successful:
1. Check if the Ofcservice.exe file is located in the C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\Officescan\PCCSRV\Web\Service directory.
2. Open the command prompt and enter the services.msc command.
The OfficeScan Master Service should be running.
3. Go to Task Manager > Processes and check if the following OfficeScan processes exist:
4. Open the command prompt and enter the regedit command. Make sure that the registry keys for the following path are on the server:
5. Check the installation logs. If the Setup Wizard was used for the installation, check if the ofcmas.log file is in the Windows directory.
If a silent installation was performed, check the value for ResultCode in the setup.log file. The value "0" indicates that the silent server installation was successfully completed.