To resolve the issue:
1. Go to the remote client machine.
2. Open the Registry Editor. Click Start >Run. Type regedit.
Important: Before editing the registry, make sure you understand how to restore it if a problem occurs. For more information, view the Restoring the Registry Help topic in Regedit.exe or Restoring a Registry Key Help topic in Regedt32.exe. Making incorrect changes to your registry can cause serious system problems. Always make a back up copy before making any registry changes.
3. Go to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\TrendMicro\PC-cillinNTCorp\CurrentVersion\Schedule Clean hive.
4. Look for the ScheduleCleanInterval registry key.
5. Double-click the key and set the value to "0".
6. Save the registry.
The Scheduled Clean should now be disabled.