- Check the device IP Address/MAC Address in the client tree.
- Check the Last Startup Time to know when the device was registered in the TMCM server.
- Open the HTTP console of the device to be changed.
- Log on the console using admin as password.
- Go to Connection > TMCM Server.
- Clear the Register to a Trend Micro Control Manager Server checkbox and then click Save.
- Repeat Step 3.
- Mark the Register to a Trend Micro Control Manager Server checkbox and then change the Device Name.
- Click Save.