- Go to the /opt/TrendMicro/SprotectLinux/SPLX.util folder using the Linux terminal.
- Collect product and system information by running the following command:
- Wait until the tool has completed collecting the needed information.
- Go to the /var/log/TrendMicro/ folder.
- Copy the *.tgz file using the format YYYYMMDD-HHSSss.tgz. This format corresponds to the date and time when you run the DiagnosticTool, where:
YYYY – year
MM – month
DD – day
HH – hour
SS – second
ss – millisecond
- Send the YYYYMMDD-HHSSss.tgz file along with your support request and debug logs to Trend Micro Technical Support.
Need More Help?
Create a technical support case if you need further support.
Using the Serverprotect for Linux DiagnosticTool to collect product and system information
Thank you for your feedback!