This article provides the steps in debugging the IWSS 3.1 for Linux using the IWSS management console.
You can now collect logs, configuration information, and general system information via the IWSS web interface.
The Generate System Information button on the Support (System Information Files) screen allows you to collect the IWSS system information snapshot at a click of a button.
Do the following:
- Go to Administration > Support.
- Select Generate System Information.
It may take several seconds or minutes to generate the archive file.
- Select the recently created archive file and any available core file from the list.
- Click Download and save it in a local folder.
- Use your email client to send the file to Trend Micro Technical Support.