This solution contains steps for removing the number of security risk detection for Virus/Malware on the Summary page and purging the virus logs on the OfficeScan server.
To reset the "Infected files" count in the OfficeScan client console:
- Open the OfficeScan management console, and then go to Agents > Agent Management.
- Select the agents or domains you want to configure.
- Click Status, then click one of the Reset buttons.
To reset the "Most Recent Detection" in the OfficeScan management console:
- Open the OfficeScan management console.
- Click the Dashboard tab under Outbreaks.
- Click View Top 10 Security Risk Statistics.
- Click Reset, and then click OK on the confirmation message.
- Click Back.
To purge all the virus logs on the OfficeScan server:
- Open the OfficeScan management console, and then click Logs > Agents > Security Risks.
- On the Security Risk Logs page, click Delete Logs, select all and then click Delete.
- Click Apply.