This article shows you how to add a domain to be managed by HES.
To add a domain:
- Log on to the HES or HES - Inbound Filtering console.
- For Customer Licensing Portal (CLP) customers
- For Licensing Management Portal (LMP) customers
- EMEA: https://<tenant-id>.hes.trendmicro.eu
- All other regions: https:/<tenant-id>.hes.trendmicro.com
- For XSP customers
- Go to Domains > Add.
- Enter the following information:
- new domain name
- IP address or fully qualified domain name (FQDN)
- port number of its mail server
- number of seats assigned to this domain
- test email account (Use this email address as the recipient for a test message to confirm delivery through HES.)
- Select Enable outbound filtering and then provide the IP address of the target outbound server(s). The Enable outbound filtering option is not available in HES - Inbound Filtering accounts.
- Click Add Domain.
The domain request will go into an "activating" status. It may take 24-48 hours to complete the process. A confirmation email from HES/HES - Inbound Filtering Support will be sent to the address registered to the HES/HES - Inbound Filtering account, and the request status will then enter a "verifying" state if the domain's MX records are not yet redirected to HES. Once the domain is redirected successfully, it enters an "activated" state. At this point you may send a test email to check the mail functionality.