This article shows you how to add a domain to be managed by HES.
To add a domain:
- Log on to the HES console.
- For Customer Licensing Portal (CLP) customers
- For Licensing Management Portal (LMP) customers
- EMEA: https://<tenant-id>.hes.trendmicro.eu
- All other regions: https:/<tenant-id>.hes.trendmicro.com
- For XSP customers
- Go to Domains > Add.
- Enter the following information:
- new domain name
- IP address or fully qualified domain name (FQDN)
- port number of its mail server
- number of seats assigned to this domain
- test email account (Use this email address as the recipient for a test message to confirm delivery through HES.)
Click image to enlarge
- Select Enable outbound filtering and then provide the IP address of the target outbound server(s).
- Click Add Domain.
The domain request will go into an "Adding" status.
A Welcome Email from HES Support will be sent to the address registered to the HES account. The domain status will remain in the “Adding” state until the inbound HES server address is added to the domain’s MX records. The MX record pointing to HES may be assigned the lowest priority to avoid interrupting the current mail flow. Once HES detects the MX record change, the domain will enter the “Activated” state.
At this point you may send a test email to check the mail functionality.