Original Publishing Date: May 16, 2008
We are now starting the countdown to end the support for the TMAPTN VSAPI Anti-Spyware pattern since the SSAPTN/DA6 anti-spyware patterns, which provide more comprehensive anti-spyware protection, has already been released.
Prior to the end of service date, we recommended planning for and providing upgrade paths in any existing legacy Trend Micro solutions using this particular pattern.
This will affect the following products:
- PCC 2005, VB2006, TIS 2006, PCC 14, VB 14, VB 14 NTT East, VB 14 NTT West, TIS 12, TIS 12 Dell, VB 11 NTT West
- Housecall, Housecall Japan 6.51 and below
- OfficeScan version 7.3 and below
- Client Server Messaging Security (CSM) for SMB, CSM Japan 3.5, 3.6 (and below)
- InterScan Web Security Suite (IWSS), InterScan Web Security Appliance (IWSA) v2.x (and below) (all platforms)
- Control Manager (TMCM), TMCM Japan
- InterScan Gateway Security Appliance (IGSA), IGSA Japan (older versions)
- ScanMail for Exchange (SMEX) v7.0 (and below)
- InterScan Messaging Security Appliance (IMSA), InterScan Messaging Security Suite (IMSS), IMSS Japan (all platforms)
- IMSecurity v1.0
- InterScan AntiVirus (ISAV)
- InterScan VirusWall (ISVW), ISVW Japan
- InterScan WebProtect (ISWP)
- ScanMail for Lotus Notes (SMLN), SMLN Japan
- ISME Japan
- ScanMail for Lotus Domino (SMD)
- InterScan Messaging Security Virtual Appliance (IMSVA)
End of Support will be on December 31, 2009.
In line with this, we strongly recommend upgrading your products before the end of service date. For more information, please contact Trend Micro Technical Support or refer to the following KB article:
Upgrade Path for Legacy TMAPTN VSAPI Anti-Spyware Pattern Products