You get the error message when using the Remote Install method in Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS).
To resolve the issue, please do the following:
- Open the Internet Information Services (IIS) 6.0 Manager.
- Go to the OfficeScan Remote Install virtual directory by double-clicking Web Sites > OfficeScan > Officescan > console > remoteinstallcgi.
- Right-click the cgiRemoteInstall.exe file and click Properties.
- Go to the File Security tab and then click Edit under the Authentication and access control section.
- Select the Enable anonymous access option, then specify the Local Administrator account and password.
- Click OK > OK.
- Restart the following services:
- Trend Micro Security Server Master Service
- World Wide Web Publishing Service
If the procedure fails, refer to these solution articles:
- The error message "Invalid login" appears when installing the Client / Server Security Agent via Remote Install
- Important guidelines if you cannot perform a remote installation on Windows Vista and Windows 7
If you need techincal assistance, please contact Trend Micro Technical Support.