Learn how you can configure a single Client/Server Security Agent of Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS) Standard / Advanced by creating a new group then moving the client to that group.
Do the following:
- Log on to the WFBS Standard / Advanced console.
- Click the Security Settings tab, then click Add Group.
- Specify the Group Type, Name, and Settings then click Save.
- On the Group Management tree, select the newly created group then click Configure.
- Select the settings for the single client you want to configure, then click Save.
- Select the client you want to configure then drag and drop it to the new group. The settings you specified will be applied to the client.