The following error message appears when you try to do a remote installation from the Worry-Free Business Security (WFBS) Dashboard:
You don't have administrative privileges on the machine.
The issue occurs when you are using Apache web server and you just installed Service Pack 1 on the Windows 2003 platform on which WFBS is running
To resolve the issue:
- On the Security Server, click Start > Run and type "services.msc".
- Right-click Apache2 and choose Properties. The Apache2 Properties dialog box appears.
- Click the Log On tab.
- Select the This Account radio button and then specify the administrator account. ??
Note: The Apache service runs using the administrator account.
- Type the password and then click Apply > OK.
- Stop and then start the Apache2 service.
- Log in to the WFBS Advanced console and do the remote installation again.