Individuals or site owners who feel that a website has a wrong rating or is classified incorrectly by Trend Micro can visit Site Safety Center to have the website reclassified. Site Safety Center allows you to verify the rating and category of a website and request for reclassification via the Give Feedback link. For more information about how Trend Micro Web Reputation Services work, you may visit Information about Trend Micro Web Reputation Services.
To request for website reclassification:
- Open the Trend Micro Site Safety Center.
- Type the URL or website that you want to reclassify, then click Check Now.
- Click Reclassify Request.
- Choose the Safety Rating.
- Choose the website category.
If you believe that the site is mistakenly categorized, do the following to suggest a different category:
- Introduce yourself.
- If you own the website that you are requesting for reclassification, choose I own the website.
- If you are a Trend Micro customer, click I am a Trend Micro customer.
- Fill out the comments box if you have any other suggestions that are not in the form.
For Trend Micro customers, include your subscription's serial number.
- Type your email address and the verification words, then click OK.
Shortly, you will be receiving a validation link on your email to confirm the website reclassification request.
- Check your inbox and verify the request. Upon verification, wait for a response from the Trend Micro Web Reputation Services team if the request has been processed.
- If the issue persists, contact Trend Micro Technical Support.