When performing a remote installation, no computers appear in the Remote Install screen:
Also, the following section does not appear in the httpd.conf file:
ScriptAlias /officescan/console/remoteinstallcgi/ "C:/Program Files/Trend Micro/OfficeScan/PCCSRV/Web_OSCE/Web_console/REMOTEINSTALLCGI/" Directory "C:/Program Files/Trend Micro/OfficeScan/PCCSRV/Web_OSCE/Web_Console/REMOTEINSTALLCGI"> AllowOverride None Options None Order allow,deny Allow from all </Directory>
To resolve this issue:
- This solution applies if Apache is the dedicated server for OfficeScan.
- For Windows 2008 Server:
Make sure that the DMB Service (Domain Master Service) is activated on the Windows 2008 Server (the service is not activated by default).
- Open a command prompt and then go to C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\OfficeScan\PCCSRV.
- Run the following command to rebuild the Apache web site:
- Back up and delete the ..\Apache\conf\httpd.cof file. Use the following commands:
svrsvcsetup.exe -enablessl (only needed when you use HTTPS to access console previously)
- Log on to the OfficeScan console and try performing a remote installation again.When prompted to open or save index.php, check this article for steps on what to do: Viewing the Summary page of OfficeScan prompts users to open or save index.php.
If the above procedure does not resolve the issue, then send the following to Trend Micro Technical Support:
- Filemon log
- httpd.conf file
If you installed OfficeScan using the Apache server in the installation package, you can find this file in the C:\Program Files\Trend Micro\OfficeScan\PCCSRV\Apache2\conf folder. Otherwise, look for the file in the Apache installation path.
- Use the Case Diagnostic Tool log to collect basic system information.