You need to allow certain ports in the firewall exception list if you are using a third-party firewall. Otherwise, you will experience issues such as:
- The Client/Server Security Agent cannot get updates from the server.
- You cannot access the WFBS console.
- You cannot send emails.
To avoid the aforementioned issues, include the following ports in the firewall exception list:
- port 25 - This is for SMTP connection.
- proxy port (if any)
- port 4343 - This is for SSL connection to the WFBS console.
- port 16372 - This is for the Messaging Security Agent.
- port 4343 – Security for Mac (TMSM) Server port
- port 61617 - Security for Mac (TMSM) Agent Port
You can get the value of the last two ports in the ..PCCSRV\ofcscan.ini file on the Security Server.